Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Protracted depression - how to break this circle

Protracted depression - how to break this circle I can't get out of the vicious circle. I divorced my husband six months ago. I thought that I could start a new life, but I just can’t reconfigure to a new wave. Everything seems to be fine at work, I work in a banking structure, but everything has become somehow black and white and insipid. Girlfriends with whom it was previously interesting to communicate are moving away from me, and I don’t really want to be imposed. It got to the point where there was no one to complain to. But lately, I've been having a bit of a bad feeling. So vague and sad. What do they do in a similar situation - how do psychologists help solve this problem? I would be very grateful for your recommendations.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...