Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Hands shaking with excitement

I want advice and help. In situations when I'm worried, my hands began to shake violently. Never noticed this before. But, probably, about six months ago, when communicating with my director, he became very nervous and my hands began to tremble. And now I’m already nervous even before I start communicating with the director or another boss, since I already know in advance that my hands will tremble and I’m very worried about this. It's even starting to make me nauseous. Now I'm thinking about getting another job, but I probably won't be able to pass the interview because of this problem.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...