Tuesday, November 8, 2022

A guy liked a few girls.

Hello. I had a boyfriend, my first love, he is the first in everything, we dated for two years. During that time of our relationship he left me, but then he came back, realized he couldn't be without me and I forgave him. Then he liked someone else and I didn't like it, I was hysterical, called him names, but he said he loved me and wouldn't let me go. Now, at this moment, he liked another woman again...And it pissed me off, I was hysterical to him, but he claimed to love me, but I didn't believe it. And yesterday I dumped him and he texted me "That's it, I definitely don't need anything from you now"...I still can't understand that it's over. I want him back. What should I do?

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...