Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Not interested in living

Hello. My name is Galina, I’m 55 years old, I’m old and I’m no longer interested in living, and I don’t want to - I’m just serving my life, like in an uninteresting job - it’s like I have to go, they pay a salary, I do something, and not just joy no, there is no even desire to do something. I understand that in Africa people live worse than me, and I'm wandering around here. I stopped understanding why I should take care of my health, because. I don't want to live to 80, and I don't even want to live to 70 - what should I do in a decrepit body? It's not about the meaning of life, it doesn't exist, just like a monkey or a cockroach has no meaning. And I don't want to live.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...