Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My husband criticizes me for being overweight, what should I do?

I really need advice. My husband constantly criticizes me because I am overweight. Not that these were specific claims, but just trifles. Hairpins, hints, jokes. I pretend it doesn't bother me. But actually I'm really worried about it. I have a little extra weight - it's true. And I even tried to lose weight, but after a couple of days of any diet I break down. Because of this, I'm angry with myself, I'm angry with him. I'm afraid that I might break loose one day and I don't know where it will lead. I'm scared at the thought that he might leave me, but the resentment eats me up. What should I do, what should I tell him, how to get out of this problem.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...