Monday, November 7, 2022

I can not restore communication with my dear person.

I can not restore communication with my dear person. I have a serious problem. I greatly offended and insulted my girlfriend, with whom I had a long friendship. I didn’t think it would turn out like this, but a lot of nonsense was said on emotions. I want to admit that such quirks on my part were before. But then we somehow reconciled. And this time it was worse - I got very carried away. My friend cut off all contact with me. I tried through our friends to convey to her that I regret what happened and that I want to make peace. But she put up a wall between us. I feel bad without her. Now I understand how important it is to me. I don't need any other friends. I feel very lonely. What should I do? I don't understand how to get it back.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...