Monday, November 7, 2022

Help me to understand Please help me understand the situation. I have been married for 13 years, I have a daughter, everything seems to be fine, but a conflict arose when my mother-in-law came to visit us. Actually, the mother-in-law is not to blame herself and we never even quarreled with her, but a couple of weeks ago my wife told me about her arrival to visit us. A week before the arrival, endless cleaning and preparation for this event began. I won’t say that this is bad, but at home, it’s not a pigsty, but just in general, such diligence in cleaning that I saw was bewildering. I work for myself, and it happens that I am more or less free, but it happens that there is no free minute. I was very busy that day. My wife called me and said that I would bring my daughter money for a tutor. And at the same time I peeled the potatoes and cooked the chicken for the mother-in-law's arrival. I brought the money, but I refused to do everything else, referring to the fact that I was busy. Yes, and as I was told, the mother-in-law was supposed to arrive only tomorrow. In the evening, I stopped by and took my wife from work, on the way home I listened to all the claims. Having changed clothes, he ran into the yard to poke around under the soot, and when he returned, he found out (and then from a conversation between his wife and daughter) that our mother had already arrived today and was dragging herself to us on a trolleybus. I will make a reservation that the car is on the move and the breakdown was not significant. For some, these are trifles, but I have such a grudge against my wife that I left home. Why make me look like such a bastard in front of my mom? And I didn’t cook food and didn’t meet. I don't call her, and she doesn't call me. Now I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...