Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Covers with jealousy.

I never would have thought that I would be so covered with jealousy. I'm a fairly confident person, at least I was. I am already 32 years old. We've been dating my girlfriend for almost 3 years. For the past year and a half, something has clicked in me. I trust her and understand with my mind that there are no reasons for jealousy. But when she stays late in the evenings - and she has such a job - it just began to cover me. I start to get nervous at five o'clock. And in the evening it seems to me that someone is pestering her, and all sorts of nonsense like that. There doesn't seem to be any reason for such thoughts. But I'm covered in such a way that by the time she arrives, I'm already inflated like a shell. I can explode over little things, I can flare up over little things. Then, of course, I am ashamed and I apologize, I find all sorts of justifications. But all this has a bad effect on our relations. There is already some pressure. I'm on the edge myself. He tortured her and himself. What to do? Tell??

No comments:

Пенсионный подъем: Как сбросить 25 килограмм и накачать мышцы, чтобы наслаждаться золотыми годами жизни

Пенсионный возраст – это не только время отдыха и путешествий, но и отличная возможность вкладывать в своё здоровье, в том числе сбросить ли...